TSA Secure Flight Update

  1. Due to the Transportation Security Administration's (TSA) Secure Flight Program, each passenger will be required to provide the following information for Travel. As your name may be different on your Passport or license, please fill out both name entries.
Domestic Travel
  1. (as shown on state or government issued identification documents such as a State ID Card, Drivers License or Passport, whichever ID is used when checking in).
International Travel
  1. (as shown on passport)

If your name is different from the name on your Frequent Flyer accounts, you will need to contact each airline directly to correct your name. Unfortunately, the airlines only allow the travelers to change their names on a Frequent Flyer account directly with them.